Tuesday 21 March, 2:00pm to 5:00pm Location: New Horizons, Strand Street Great, Dublin 1
Writeon.ie Training Description and Requirements
The target audience for this session is practitioners who wish to use writeon.ie for online learning and accreditation of learners.
The purpose of the session is to:
- Explain the context for NALA’s provision of distance and blended learning options.
- Detail the functionality of writeon.ie.
- Provide an overview of the processes involved in providing accreditation through writeon.ie.
- Give tutors an opportunity to explore the writeon.ie website.
In order to use writeon.ie for accreditation purposes, you must meet the following three criteria.
- Become a member of NALA. The access to accreditation options is listed as one of the benefits of membership of NALA. It also means that information on writeon can be circulated through our membership channels and we can provide you with submission details for your centres on an annual basis. Payment of a group membership fee will entitle a centre to register an unlimited number of learners and award applications. The annual cost of Group Membership is €50. You can join NALA by going to https://www.nala.ie/support-us/join-nala-today
- Attend a writeon training events. We will be organising ongoing training. If you are interested in attending, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line ‘writeon training’ explaining who you are and who will be attending training.
- Sign and return a hard copy of the standard Terms and Conditions agreement to Centre Registration, NALA, Sandford Lodge, Sandford Close, Ranelagh, Dublin 6. Please email email@example.com if you would like a copy of this document.