Research is a key element of NALA’s work and we are committed to the use of research in building on our previous work and promoting the use of evidence based practice.
Our current strategic plan 2014 – 2016 has identified that we will conduct research to improve teaching and learning. To support this objective NALA has carried out research in a number of areas. These are:
- Research on numeracy practice;
- Research on literacy practice;
- Research on financial numeracy;
- A Framework for meeting CPD needs of adult numeracy tutors; and
- Research on blended learning with ESOL learners
You can view and download these and all of NALA’s research reports in Resources section of our website.