We are currently recruiting a Finance and Support Services Manager. The successful candidate must have the ability to conduct analysis to ensure that the agency is being run in the most effective way while also identifying ways to grow and develop the work of NALA.
We are looking for a motivated, energetic and innovative team player to join our organisation to help us achieve our vision.
The successful applicant will have:
- A relevant 3rd level qualification (Accounts Technician, ACC, ACCA, Business Administration, Finance)
- 5+ years relevant work experience
- 3 years management experience
- Experience in financial analysis, accounting or related discipline
- Knowledge of regulatory and legislative compliance requirements within the not-for-profit sector
- Knowledge of statement of recommended practice (SORP)
- Knowledge of HR management
- Strong work ethic
- Experience with Sage, MS Excel and Word is essential.
- Inquisitive and questioning mind and motivated by adding value
- Proven written and verbal communication skills
The salary is €65,000 per year.
Working with NALA offers the chance to see your hard work have a tangible public impact. Whatever the policy or strategy you may be working on, you are encouraged to make a difference. NALA also offers the opportunity of a challenging yet enjoyable career and although it requires hard work, it facilitates a good work/life balance.
For more information and details about how to apply please see the job information booklet.
The closing date for all applications is 12 November 2019 at 5:30pm
NALA is an equal opportunities employer