About our Distance Learning Service
The National Adult Literacy Agency (NALA) has been offering a Distance Learning Service since 2000.
It is designed to fit learning around your needs and your life.
You can study online by yourself or work with a tutor over the phone. Or you can do a combination of these to suit your lifestyle.
Everything is free and confidential.
You decide what, where and how you want to learn.
How does it work?
- We will work with you for 1, 2 or 50 sessions, depending on what you need.
- We design learning around you, your needs and your skills. That is why our service works.
- We will talk you through all your options in complete confidence.
- Or go online now to www.writeon.ie and start learning today. You can also get QQI Level 2 and Level 3 qualifications from this site.
Freephone us now on 1800 20 20 65 or Freetext 'LEARN' to 50050.
There are lots of subjects to choose from, including:
- Digital Media
- Personal and Interpersonal Skills
- Career preparation
- Managing Personal Finances
- Up to 300 learners working with our tutors at any time
- 4,000 people have used this service so far.
- 50,000+ learning accounts on writeon.ie.
- 2,573 learners have now achieved 12,045 Level 2 minor awards and 2,434 Level 3 minor awards.
- Has been used by learners from 16 to 80 years of age.