Don't miss our great events for students in Tipperary and Dublin
Our student days are a great opportunity to meet other students from different parts of the country, hear interesting speakers and go to some workshops.
There are two student days - one in Tipperary on Saturday 11 March and one in Dublin on Saturday 8 April.
The theme of both student days is ‘Using technology that suits me’ and we have workshops about:
- how you can get the most out of your mobile phone – beginners and advanced;
- Dyslexia - what it is and tips to deal with it; and
- fun creative workshops learning new ways to tell a story.
As always, they will be very practical days with lots of talks from students and workshops from experienced, passionate tutors.
They are both free events, so whether you want to learn new skills, ask a question or simply have a chat with other students, we'd love to see you there.
You can find out more and register for the Student Days here.
Why does NALA have student days?
NALA’s Student events are a central part of its student development work and since 2002, almost 2000 students have attended over the years. These events:
- increase awareness, identification and articulation of adult literacy students’ issues and rights,
- increase confidence and involvement of learners at national events and beyond; and
- promote students as advocates and leaders.