Plain English Mark
Our Plain English Mark is a logo that organisations can include on their websites or printed documents to indicate that their materials meet international plain English standards. Many organisations choose this option to show that they have made the effort to make their materials as clear as possible.
Organisations that have the mark
- Department of Public Expenditure and Reform
- Dublin City Council,
- Department of Social Protection,
- Health Service Executive,
- Office of the Director of Public Prosecutions,
- Mental Health Commission,
- Office of the Director of Corporate Enforcement (ODCE), and
- Road Safety Authority.