NALA Annual Report and Financial Statements 2020
2020 marked 40 years of the National Adult Literacy Agency (NALA). It was a year we will never forget as we had to adapt quickly to the challenges brought about by the COVID-19 pandemic.
This annual report tells you about the work we did during 2020. The sections are broken down into our main beneficiaries.
Who we helped:
1. Individuals with unmet literacy and numeracy needs
2. Adult literacy tutors and centres
3. Adult literacy and numeracy students
4. Organisations dealing with the public
5. Policy makers and the general public
You can read our financial statements on pages 105-144.
To help you, on page 145 we explain some acronyms and specialist terms.
- Annual Reports