Plain English is a style of writing and layout that the intended reader can understand after a single reading. It will help you clarify what you’re trying to say and, as a result, help your reader get your message exactly as you intended. Presenting information in plain English includes using suitable words, adopting a direct style, avoiding unnecessary jargon and designing your written information to make it easier to follow.
Should I attend the course?
Ask yourself the following questions:
- Do you want to ensure you are communicating as clearly and effectively as possible?
- Are you sometimes frustrated answering the same questions because the information to customers is not clear enough?
- Do you find it difficult to develop clear reports, policies, promotional, training or web materials?
- Do you want to get quality training in how best to communicate, provided by leaders in plain English editing and training?
- If you answered ‘yes’ to any of these questions, then this course is for you.
€130 per person (€110 per person for community and voluntary organisations)
We will provide tea and coffee and sandwiches for lunch.
This venue is wheelchair accessible.