Would you like to be a part of the development of a 10-year Adult Literacy, Numeracy and Digital Literacy Strategy for Ireland?
SOLAS, the Further Education and Training Authority, have been asked by the Minister for Further and Higher Education, Simon Harris, to develop a 10-Year Adult Literacy, Numeracy and Digital Literacy Strategy for Ireland. SOLAS want to hear from you.
This is a huge opportunity to contribute to a new, ambitious approach to improving adult literacy, numeracy and digital literacy around the country.
Who can have their say?
SOLAS would like to hear from anybody with an interest in improving literacy, numeracy and digital literacy for adults.
What do SOLAS want to know?
- What you think are the challenges and opportunities for Ireland in relation to adult literacy, numeracy and digital literacy.
- How you think we can create an environment where all adults in Ireland have the necessary literacy, numeracy and digital literacy to fully take part in society.
How can I share my ideas?
There are three ways you can submit your ideas:
- Fill out a short questionnaire on the SOLAS website.
- Complete a longer questionnaire on the SOLAS website.
- Email SOLAS with your ideas to ALND@solas.ie
The closing date for having your say is 6pm, 31 December 2020.
Visit the SOLAS website where you can find out more information on the strategy.
What if I have any questions?
If you would like to discuss your ideas or have any questions about filling out the questionnaire call Helen Ryan NALA Policy Officer on 01 412 7919.