Thank you for your interest in this workshop. Unfortunately it is now booked out.
Our next Online health literacy workshop is on Wednesday 2 June – Register now.
If you would like to arrange a health literacy workshop for your healthcare staff, please email Helen at email@example.com or phone 01 412 7919.
- Are you aware that many people have health literacy and numeracy needs when dealing with health services?
- Do you deliver a literacy friendly service?
- Would you like to know more?
Facilitator: Helen Ryan, Policy Officer, National Adult Literacy Agency (NALA)
During this online workshop we will explore:
- What is health literacy and numeracy?
- Delivering a literacy friendly service with 10 quality standards
- Practical tips and ideas on communicating more effectively
We will use breakout rooms for smaller group discussion and have time for questions and answers.
This workshop is now complete and a recording is available below.