National Adult Literacy Agency (NALA) Annual General Meeting 2023
Ashling Hotel, Dublin: Saturday 13 May 2023, 11am – 1pm
Registration for NALA’s Annual General Meeting (AGM) on Saturday 13 May is now closed.
If you have any questions about registration or the event, please contact Michelle Reade, Governance and Compliance Officer. Michelle’s phone number is: 01 255 1870 or you can email Michelle at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please find more information about the AGM below.
We are delighted to invite our members to NALA’s 2023 Annual General Meeting (AGM).
It is taking place on Saturday 13 May 2023 at 11am in the Ashling Hotel, Parkgate Street, Dublin 8, D08 P38N. As this is our first in person AGM in 3 years we do hope you can join us for the event, followed by a light lunch.
Our AGM will be an ideal opportunity for you to:
- hear from Yvonne McKenna, Director of the Adult Literacy for Life (ALL) Programme Office, about the progress and plans for the ALL Strategy;
- hear all that was achieved in 2022; and
- discuss what you want NALA to concentrate on in 2023 and beyond.
Important AGM documents
- Notice of our Annual General Meeting (AGM) 2023
- The AGM 2023 agenda
- The draft minutes of the 2022 AGM
- Our Financial Statements 2022
- AGM 2023 Notes to members: These notes include information on your ability to attend and vote at the AGM and details on elections of directors and officers to the Board with information on each candidate.
Do you have a question or need help or documents?
If you have a question, need help or want documents posted to you, please contact Michelle Reade, Governance and Compliance Officer. Michelle’s phone number is: 01 255 1870 or you can email Michelle at email@example.com
Thank you for your continued support and I look forward to seeing you at our AGM.