We are offering a number of free professional development workshops for adult literacy and numeracy practitioners and for vocational education and training practitioners at all levels of FET.
NALA will provide the workshops free of charge to ETBs, subject to demand and available resources.
Workshop topics include:
- Integrating literacy: Leading and managing a whole-organisation approach.
- Integrating literacy into teaching and learning on vocational and other courses.
- Integrating literacy lesson planning
- Literacy awareness training: An overview and practical applications.
- Preparing learning materials
- Numeracy in adult literacy and education services
- Family Learning: use helpmykidlearn.ie as part of Family Learning work
- Blended learning use Learn with NALA as part of literacy, numeracy and digital literacy work.