We hope you can join us at our AGM on Saturday 14 April in the Midlands Park Hotel in Portlaoise. The AGM will run from 10.30am until 3pm and lunch will be provided for all members.
Our AGM is the most important event for you as a member. You hear about our work in 2017. You get the opportunity to give your opinion and influence the direction we take.
It will be a great opportunity to meet old friends, make new ones and catch up on everything that is happening in the world of literacy.
To attend and participate at the AGM you need to:
- be an up-to-date member of NALA (you can become a member here)
- book early (see booking form below – or register online here)
- send in any Amendments to NALA’s Constitution and Resolutions (see document below)
- send your nominations for the Board of NALA (see document below)
- You will find instructions for filling out the forms in each of the documents.
To get a copy of our constitution telephone (01) 412 7900 or download from NALA’s website here.