We have rescheduled our postponed AGM to Wednesday 2 September at 5pm.
It will be held in NALA’s Dublin office with a quorum of three members and broadcast virtually to members online.
Due to the public health regulations currently in place for COVID-19, members will not be able to attend the AGM in person so we hope you will join us online.
As a member, you may propose an Amendment (change) to our Constitution or a Resolution which commits NALA to do a piece of work.
You may also nominate members for the Board of NALA. This year we have the following vacancies on the Board:
- Honorary Secretary
- Honorary Treasurer
- Five Ordinary member positions
Please note, nominations already received for these vacancies, for the original AGM date, are still valid – you can see these below.
To attend and participate at the AGM you need to:
- be an up-to-date member of NALA (you can become a member here)
- book online (once you register we will send you a link to join the AGM online in September).
- send us any Amendments to NALA’s Constitution and Resolutions to firstname.lastname@example.org (deadline 2 July 2020)
- send us your nominations for the Board of NALA to email@example.com (deadline 31 July 2020).
All the information you will require to participate in NALA’s AGM, including the forms to make amendments, resolutions and nominations are here.