The National Adult Literacy Agency (NALA) invites tender submissions from interested Management Account Services Suppliers to provide financial services to NALA.
- Closing date for receipt of tender: 30th April 2018
- Decision: 1st May 2018
- Work to commence: 7th May 2018
- Return tender to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Queries to: Fawzia McGlone, email@example.com or 01 412 7900.
Specifically, NALA is seeking to engage a management accountant who will provide a full range of management accounting services on an on-going basis. This service will include maintaining adequate accounting records that are sufficient to show and explain the agency’s transactions and disclose with reasonable accuracy at any time the financial position of the agency and to support the board of NALA in ensuring that the financial statements comply with the Companies Act 2014.
Details of the tender are set out in the attached document which is comprised of four parts:
- Part 1: Background information (page 2)
- Part 2: NALA’s requirements and other considerations (page 4)
- Part 3: Tender process (page 7)
- Part 4: General tender information, terms and conditions (page 9)
Interested Financial Controller Services Suppliers should submit a proposal by email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 4 May 2018. This is explained in detail in Part 3.