Literacy friendly resources
The National Adult Literacy Agency (NALA) provide a number of resources about literacy and literacy-related topics.
Dedicated literacy tuition
A guide on workplace basic education.
A workbook to improve workplace basic education and health and safety
Clocking In to Clocking Out
A resource pack for tutors:
- Looking after health and safety at work
- Managing your time at work
- Using maths at work
- Supporting diversity at work
- Using technology at work
Magazine for adults who would like to improve their handwriting.
Access to thousands of categorised tutor resources
Learn with NALA
This service includes:
- phone tutoring service, call us for free on 1 800 20 20 80 for more information;
- workbooks and learning resources; and
- online learning with the learnwithnala.ie website.
Learn with NALA learners also have the option of working towards getting a certificate from Quality and Qualifications Ireland (QQI).
Integrating literacy into staff training and development
Plain English services and resources: