ABEDiLi – Adult Basic Education Digital Literacy
Aims at enhancing the digital skills of the educators in adult basic education
Between 2020 and 2022, the National Adult Literacy Agency engaged with partners across the European Union on the innovative Erasmus + ABEDiLi – Adult Basic Education Digital Literacy project. The goal of the ABEDiLi project was to empower adult literacy educators to identify useful digital options and concepts and to incorporate them into their teaching strategies. The aim of the project was to enhance the digital skills of literacy educators, giving them the tools to transfer digital skills and confident to their learners.
There were seven partners across seven countries involved in this project:
- Germany: Niedersächischer Bund für freie Erwachsenenbildung e.V
- Ireland: National Adult Literacy Agency, NALA.
- Sweden: ABF Göteborg Vuxenutbildning AB
- Finland: Valo-valmennusyhdistys ry
- Slovenia: LJUDSKA UNIVERZA ORMOZ
- Croatia: Public open university Andragog
- Serbia: Skola za osnovno obrazovanje odraslih
For more on the project, go to https://abedili.org/
NALA, as the lead partner in IO2, Train the Trainer, engaged in a five-stage process in the development of the programme:
- Secondary research
- Analysis of IO1
- Primary Research
- Pilot and test
Find out more about these below.